Hotel Management started in a humble beginning with only 16 students under the School of Arts and Sciences (SAS) of Eulogio “Amang” Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology in 1976. With enduring passion for quality education, HRM grew rapidly with the same vision of reaching deserving students to be future Hoteliers, Restaurateurs, and Entrepreneurs.
On December 8, 2007, HRM was separated from College of Industrial Technology and became a new College of EARIST which was known as the College of Hotel Management (CHRM). On May, 2009, with the approval of the Board of Trustees, the college offered B.S. in Tourism Management. On November 10, 2009, by virtue of the BOT Resolution No.64, S.2009, the Institution approved the change of the name of the College of Hotel Management to College of Hospitality Management (CHM) and its Revised Curriculum. The BSHRM Curriculum was reviewed, revised and approved based on CMO 30 S 2009, in which the Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management was change to Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management with three major areas of concentration: Hotel Management, Culinary Arts and Cruise Line Operations.
Today, the College has acquired state-of-the-art food laboratory facilities that help realize the dreams of the Institute to become the training center for TESDA and produce globally competitive graduates: sea-based and land-based.
COLLEGE GENERAL OBJECTIVES
Achieve quality instruction, research, extension and production through suitable continuing faculty development programs in the Hospitality.
The strength of EARIST services is founded on:
- Broad line-up of qualified administrators and faculty
- To encourage students to realize the importance of reaching personal and professional goals through self motivation, individual growth and purcuit of excellence.
- Strong tie-up with leading hotels, restaurants travel agencies, cruise line industry, airlines and tour operators.
- Experience in Travel and Accommodators.
- Availability of qualified and experience consultants who will provide continuous guidance in the implementation of the program.
Availability of qualified and experience consultants who will provide continuous guidance in the implementation of the program.
- Bachelor of Science in Tourism
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Hotel Management
- Culinary Arts
- Cruise Line Operations