BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN APPLIED PHYSICS (BSAP)
The Applied Physics Program aims to develop scientific and technological-oriented individuals equipped with adequate knowledge, relevant skills, desirable values and other appropriate attributes required to enter the professional field where knowledge of Physics and Computer is needed.
- Provide the student with a comprehensive and rigorous training in Physics as a foundation for careers in applied physics or computer science.
- Instigate a curriculum that will enable students to pursue areas such as advance physics research, university physics teaching, graduate studies and employment in physics-related jobs in business, industry or the government.
- Give creative, innovative, and responsive instruction on the use of principles and methods of physics to computer science that will aid the students to solve practical problems in society.
- Offer a general education in social sciences and natural sciences that will enable the students to become broadly educated and socially-conscious and responsible individuals.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (BSCS)
The Computer Science Program aims to substantially equip students with theoretical and conceptual knowledge in computer science; develop and strengthen skills in software development and project management in preparation for their work in the field of computing and/or Information technology.
- Provide students with updated knowledge in the theories and concepts of computer science using state-of-the-art equipment and teaching methodologies.
- Build and strengthen the analytical skills of the students by engaging them in the conduct of software development and relevant research thru extensive laboratory/hands-on exercises.
- Engage students with Internship programs that will showcase their skills in computing and enrich them with practical training in the business world.
- Prepare and encourage students to take advance studies in Computing Studies/Information Technology.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY (BSIP)
The Industrial Psychology Program aims to prepare future Industrial Psychology practitioners with relevant and scientific/research-based knowledge, skills, and attitudes that will contribute to the socio-economic development of the society and country.
The Bachelor of Science in Industrial Psychology (BSIP) Program aims to prepare future Industrial Psychology practitioners with relevant and scientific/research-based knowledge, skills, and attitudes that will contribute to the socio-economic development of the society and country. Specifically, it aims to:
- Provide students with theoretical Knowledge, Practical skills and competencies related to their future profession as Industrial Psychology practitioners.
- Provide hands-on opportunities to students applying their skills through placement of on-the-job trainees in companies which provide vital learning experiences.
- Provide creative, Innovative and responsive instruction in the area of Industrial Psychology for students to acquire not only theoretical knowledge in the motivation and commitment to apply their knowledge in the actual setting consistent with their training.
- Foster excellence in their field of specialization and other related fields.
- Provide opportunities for individual growth and development through leadership training, social awareness and civic responsibility.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MATHEMATICS (BSMATH)
The Mathematics Program aims to produce graduates who are capable in logical reasoning; competent in handling abstract situation and problem solving; process and critical thinking.
- Produce students equipped with critical and logical reasoning and competent in mathematical abstraction, necessary for scientific and technical research.
- Prepare the students for a mathematics-oriented career in business, industry and government, advance courses in mathematics and a career in the academe.
- Connect mathematics to other disciplines and other real-world situations.
- Provide students hands-on experience of the work settings, application of what were learned in the course and responsibilities entailed by the jobs they intend to land on in the future.
- Appreciate the role of mathematics in the maintenance and sustenance of quality life through lofty ideals, desirable habits and attitude.