ECAT APPLICATION FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021
STEP 1 : Secure an Application Form (Admission Form Link);
STEP 2 : Submit the following documents to the Admission Office (Ground Floor, Office of the Registrar)
- For Currently Enrolled as Grade 12 expected to graduate
- Certificate belonging to Graduating Class
- Senior High School Card (1st Sem)
- For Senior High School Graduate
- Senior High School Card (1st Sem and 2nd sem, with remark Eligible/Admitted to College)
- Alternative Learning System (ALS) graduates (senior high level)
- Certified True Copy of List of Passer
- Certificate of Rating
- For Transferee (not previously enrolled in any government schools or universities and with no failed or dropped grades) AVAILABILITY OF SLOTS
- Copy of Grades / Transcript of Record
- Honorable Dismissal
- ALL APPLICANTS (other requirements to be submitted)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Birth Certificate (NSO/PSA)
- Duly accomplished ECAT Application form
INCOMPLETE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
STEP 3 : Releasing of ECAT permit and schedule of exam
Schedule of the Admission Test will be identified upon issuance of the ECAT permit
STEP 4 : Examination Day
Present your entrance exam permit and take the exam on your designated exam date, time and room.
Bring the following:
- ECAT Permit
- Paper and Pen
PLEASE COME ON DECENT ATTIRE. Wearing shorts, sando, sleeveless and slippers are not allowed.
STEP 5 : TEST RESULTS
Test result will be forwarded to the Dean of respective Colleges on the specified dates:
Names of qualified students for Interview will be posted on the Bulletin Board of respective colleges.
- Applicants may submit the requirements starting March 2, 2020 (9:00 AM to 12:00 NN) on a first come, first served basis.
- Admission of applicants will depend on the admission policy of each College especially in terms of grades