BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
- Provide basic, advance theoretical knowledge and technical skills development instruction in BSIT with majors in Electronics Technology, Electrical Technology, Automotive Technology, Drafting Technology, Fashion and Apparel Technology, Industrial Chemistry, Food Technology, Mechanical Technology and Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Technology.
- Develop locally and globally competitive graduates with desirable work values and attitudes.
- To inculcate Filipino socio-cultural heritage.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
- Familiarize the students with the current technologies and tools while learning new ways that will lead to the development of better information system.
- Train the students on the different components of information and communication fields including hardware, software, data communications, networks, people, and management skills.
- Provide solutions methodologically and practically to a variety of technological and managerial issues to ultimately improve technological strategies and competitive advantage.
- Develop entrepreneurial know-how and innovative thinking in pursuing continuous self and organizational improvement.
- Turn out globally competitive Information Technology professionals who are knowledgeable and skillful and imbued with proper work attitudes and values to man the needs of the IT industry.