BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ARCHITECTURE (BSA)
- Ensure mastery of comprehensive architectural knowledge, both in theory and practice, and proficiency of skills by the graduates in accordance with the scope of the practice of architecture as provided for in the Republic Act. 9266 and its implementing rules and regulations.
- Inculcate the students and abiding faith in God, the value of honor and sense of responsibility, sanctity of home, dignity of labor and love of country and fellowmen.
- Promote academic freedom and congenial atmosphere that is conduci8ve to effective teaching and learning process and receptiveness to new ideas and knowledge through scientific research.
- Direct and focus the thrust of architecture education to the needs and demands of society and its integration into the social, economic, cultural and environmental aspects of nation building.
- Instill appreciation to the basic philosophy and the fundamental principles of multi-dimensional aspects of architecture, understanding of the direct relationship between man an his environment and the role of the architect in the furtherance of this objective.
- Engender the importance of preserving conserving and promoting the nations heritage and culture, customs and traditions.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INTERIOR DESIGN (BSID)
- Promote learning knowledge and theory in the discipline of interior design.
- Define the competencies, theoretical framework and philosophies that qualify the uniqueness of the Interior design discipline.
- Establish through education the professionalism identity of Interior design as a discipline.
- Inculcate an emphasis on the humanistic values and ethics of the interior design discipline in relation to health, safety, and public welfare issues that confront interior design.
- Educate and develop responsible interior graduates who have concern and responsiveness to the culture, behavioral, functional.
- Foster a strong sense of nationalism arising from the realization the role of interior design in the nation’s historical and cultureal development.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN FINE ARTS (BSFA)
– MAJOR IN PAINTING
– MAJOR IN VISUAL COMMUNICATION
- Advance learning, knowledge and competence in the field of Fine Arts;
- Provide a rich learning environment within which students can develop their creativity , critical-self, awareness, self-motivation and a sense ethical purpose in the practice of the profession of fine art;
- Instill awareness of the fundamental value of creating as the essential component in the humanity of making, in learning through making and of the importance of the inter – relatedness between form and function, materials, process, idea and expression;
- Foster strong sense of nationalism arising from the realization of the role of art and artist in the nation’s historical and cultural development; and
- Educate and produce artist with a strong sense of responsibility who are rooted in community involvement and equipped with a global perspective.