COLLEGE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To offer relevant courses responsive to producing marketable graduates, who are professionally and technically skilled and who can meet the demands of the industry, both locally and globally.
- To contribute to the advancement of engineering technology by getting students involved in technical and academic research.
- To extent outreach and public service activities that will help them improve quality of life.
- To strengthen the degree programs through accreditation and linkages with other institutions offering related programs and other government and non-government organizations.
- To strive for academic excellence in instruction, research, extension and production through periodic curriculum review and linkages.
- To equip the faculty and staff with updated strategies through continuing development programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Associate in Computer Engineering ( Ladder Type Course Leading to BSCOE)