- Prepare future teachers to teach the sciences, mathematics, technological and entrepreneurial specialization in the elementary and special education, secondary and tertiary levels.
- Prepare individuals to contribute to social, moral and economic development and wise conservation of natural resources through vocational, scientific, and technological education.
- Develop skills that will enable the graduate to guide the young in strengthening good moral character and cultivate the potentials for self-fulfillment and productivity.
- Train teachers who shall interpret, transmit, enrich and conserve Philippine culture and promote the economy.
- Provide sufficient skills for students to become leaders in the field of education and enable them to experience the frontiers of knowledge through research.
C – COMPETENCE
E – EXCELLENCE
D – DISCIPLINE
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education (BEEd)
Major in: Special Education
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education (BSE)
- Major in:
- Physical Science
- Technology Livelihood Education
- Professional Education / Subjects (TCP) 18 Units