COLLEGE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Provide programs that inspirit creativity, fresh thinking, experiment and risk.
- Foster enthusiasm among faculty members by promoting their common good and raise their competencies through continual faculty development program and performance appraisal system.
- Set up standard by continually updating the curriculum and instruction.
- Ingrain zeal to explore, scientific and technological possibilities through research that will subsequently effect improvements in the quality of life.
- Involve in extension and community services to help alleviate poverty.
- Constitute an atmosphere that will promote high productivity and creativity by continually upgrading facilities.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- Associate in Architecture (Ladder Type Course Leading to BS in Architecture)
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design
- Bachelor in Fine Arts
- Visual Communication
- Associate in Fine Arts (3 Years)